نمایه کاربر
BLUE

عضویت : جمعه ۱۳۸۸/۴/۲۶ - ۱۸:۱۵

پست: 417

سپاس: 49

Dark Star

پست توسط BLUE »

....... smile072
A dark star is a theoretical object compatible with Newtonian mechanics that, due to its large mass, has a surface escape velocity that equals or exceeds the speed of light. Whether light is affected by gravity under Newtonian mechanics is questionable but if it were, any light emitted at the surface of a dark star would be trapped by the star’s gravity rendering it dark, hence the name.

Einstein’s general theory of relativity has yielded more insight into the nature of objects of extraordinary mass. Such objects by modern understanding would be described in more modern terms as black holes.
[edit] John Michell and dark stars
During 1783 geologist John Michell wrote a long letter to Henry Cavendish outlining the expected properties of dark stars, published by The Royal Society in their 1784 volume. Michell calculated that when the escape velocity at the surface of a star was equal to or greater than lightspeed, the generated light would be gravitationally trapped, so that the star would not be visible to a distant astronomer.

If the semi-diameter of a sphere of the same density as the Sun were to exceed that of the Sun in the proportion of 500 to 1, a body falling from an infinite height towards it would have acquired at its surface greater velocity than that of light, and consequently supposing light to be attracted by the same force in proportion to its vis inertiae, with other bodies, all light emitted from such a body would be made to return towards it by its own proper gravity.

This assumes that light is influenced by gravity in the same way as massive objects.

Michell’s idea for calculating the number of such "invisible" stars anticipated 20th century astronomers' work: he suggested that since a certain proportion of double-star systems might be expected to contain at least one "dark" star, we could search for and catalogue as many double-star systems as possible, and identify cases where only a single circling star was visible. This would then provide some sort of statistical baseline for calculating the amount of other unseen stellar matter that might exist in addition to the visible stars.

[edit] Dark stars and gravitational shifts
Michell also suggested that future astronomers might be able to identify the surface gravity of a distant star by seeing how far the star’s light was shifted to the weaker end of the spectrum, a precursor of Einstein’s 1911 gravity-shift argument. However, Michell cited Newton as saying that blue light was less energetic than red (Newton thought that more massive particles were associated with bigger wavelengths), so Michell’s predicted spectral shifts were in the wrong direction. It is difficult to tell whether Michell’s careful citing of Newton’s position on this may have reflected a lack of conviction on Michell’s part over whether Newton was correct, or whether it was just academic thoroughness.

[edit] Laplace and dark stars
In 1796, the mathematician Pierre-Simon Laplace promoted the same idea in the first and second editions of his book Exposition du système du Monde, apparently independently of Michell (it was removed from later editions). Unlike a modern black hole, the object behind the horizon is assumed to be stable against collapse.

[edit] Wave theory
Later Laplace, and most researchers during the 19th century, generally ignored the idea of "dark stars", since light was then thought to be a massless wave and therefore not influenced by gravity.

[edit] Indirect radiation
Dark stars and black holes both have a surface escape velocity equal or greater than lightspeed, and a critical radius of r ≤ 2M.

However, the dark star is capable of emitting indirect radiation – outward-aimed light and matter can leave the r = 2M surface briefly before being recaptured, and whilst outside the critical surface, can interact with other matter, or be accelerated free from the star by a chance encounter with other matter. A dark star therefore has a rarefied atmosphere of “visiting particles”, and this ghostly halo of matter and light can radiate, albeit weakly.
[edit] Dark matter dark stars

In 2007 Douglas Spolyar, Katherine Freese and Paolo Gondolo published a paper in the journal Physical Review Letters on the behavior of dark matter in the form of neutralinos during star formation in the early universe within 80 million to 100 million years of the Big Bang. The theory predicts that neutralino / neutralino annihilations would heat up any condensing star and stop it entering the fusion state of a normal star. The star produced would be dark at visible light wavelengths but would emit radiation in the form of gamma rays, neutrinos and antimatter, such as positrons and antiprotons. The authors assigned the name dark star to this hypothetical body. [1]
Quarry :Wikipedia
كتاب طبيعت با نمادهای رياضی نوشته شده است.
Galileo Galilei

نمایه کاربر
Anita!

عضویت : چهارشنبه ۱۳۹۰/۵/۱۹ - ۱۵:۲۲

پست: 495

سپاس: 50

جنسیت:

Re: Dark Star

پست توسط Anita! »

it was amazing! tnx smile072
تصویر

نمایه کاربر
BLUE

پست توسط BLUE »

Anita! نوشته شده:
smile072

this is a classic definition
Classical mechanics

but "dark mass" and "dark energy"، are the modern concepts
for example، tihis image shows a dark mass of gas and Etc with a glowing core

thanks
Galileo Galilei

نمایه کاربر
Anita!

عضویت : چهارشنبه ۱۳۹۰/۵/۱۹ - ۱۵:۲۲

پست: 495

سپاس: 50

جنسیت:

پست توسط Anita! »

BLUE نوشته شده:
Anita! نوشته شده:
smile072

Classical mechanics

thanks
smile072
تصویر

نمایه کاربر
me-alone

محل اقامت: Winnipeg

عضویت : دوشنبه ۱۳۸۹/۶/۲۹ - ۱۴:۳۲

پست: 364

سپاس: 76

پست توسط me-alone »

BLUE نوشته شده:
Anita! نوشته شده:
smile072

Classical mechanics

thanks

i didnt get it! you mean like dark star wasnt what they used to nam it but now they call them dark stars?? is it exactly translated the same way? or in persian its called something else?? smile042
من زنم و به همان اندازه از هوا سهم میبرم
که ریه های تو!
درد آور است که من آزاد نباشم تا تو به گناه نیفتی!
قوس های بدنم بیشتر از افکارم به چشمهایت ما آیند!
تاسف بار است که باید
لباس هایم را به میزان ایمان تو تنظیم کنم!

سیمین دانشور

نمایه کاربر
BLUE

پست توسط BLUE »

Dear me-alone،
in astronomy، dark star is defined with newtonian mechanics
(or classical mechanics)، dark mass and dark energy.
now classical mechanics says more about stars gravity،
but darkmass and darkenergy talk about annihilation and
outwardly are.
in fact، they talk about modern concepts of dark star.
Galileo Galilei

نمایه کاربر
joliya

نام: joliya

محل اقامت: تهران

عضویت : دوشنبه ۱۳۹۰/۱۱/۳ - ۰۰:۱۳

پست: 96

سپاس: 19

جنسیت:

پست توسط joliya »

thanks for your interesting tex...could you please inform me sites for searching more? smile124 smile026
chear up_icy queen

نمایه کاربر
aalireza

عضویت : پنج‌شنبه ۱۳۸۸/۵/۸ - ۱۴:۵۲

پست: 820

سپاس: 346

جنسیت:

پست توسط aalireza »

joliya نوشته شده:thanks for your interesting tex...could you please inform me sites for searching more? smile124 smile026
May the BLUE could inform you as well (considering he/she has been asked to do so!), but you can try "google.com" or "en.wikipedia.org". They shall be helpful!
Sorry, But I can't resist asking you that are you sure you are American, darling?!! smile132

نمایه کاربر
joliya

جنسیت:

پست توسط joliya »

aalireza نوشته شده:
joliya نوشته شده:thanks for your interesting tex...could you please inform me sites for searching more? smile124 smile026
May the BLUE could inform you as well (considering he/she has been asked to do so!), but you can try "google.com" or "en.wikipedia.org". They shall be helpful!
Sorry, But I can't resist asking you that are you sure you are American, darling?!! smile132
[/quote
thanks for your guidance
yes...Im sure Im american,dont you belive? smile057
)Im living in iran)
chear up_icy queen

نمایه کاربر
aalireza

عضویت : پنج‌شنبه ۱۳۸۸/۵/۸ - ۱۴:۵۲

پست: 820

سپاس: 346

جنسیت:

پست توسط aalireza »

I'm very well aware that you live in Iran and your location can easily be approximated with your IP address. smile020 My point is that due to your previous statement regarding your inability to speak Persian properly, English supposed to be your mother tongue and mistakes like "please inform me sites" is kind of paradoxical! smile024

نمایه کاربر
joliya

جنسیت:

پست توسط joliya »

aalireza نوشته شده:
I'm very well aware that you live in Iran and your location can easily be approximated with your IP address. smile020 My point is that due to your previous statement regarding your inability to speak Persian properly, English supposed to be your mother tongue and mistakes like "please inform me sites" is kind of paradoxical! smile024
my mother tongue is farsi,,any way..you know that our speaking and our writting can be same,as its in farsi
chear up_icy queen

نمایه کاربر
alisafasafa

نام: alisafa

عضویت : جمعه ۱۳۹۰/۱۱/۲۸ - ۱۳:۳۹

پست: 166

سپاس: 46

جنسیت:

تماس:

پست توسط alisafasafa »

thanks you my friends smile015