پست: 364

سپاس: 76

Re: the secret

پست توسط me-alone »

seyedalirezamanavi نوشته شده:there isnt any secret
OH yeah?? said who? smile031 smile032 smile033
من زنم و به همان اندازه از هوا سهم میبرم
که ریه های تو!
درد آور است که من آزاد نباشم تا تو به گناه نیفتی!
قوس های بدنم بیشتر از افکارم به چشمهایت ما آیند!
تاسف بار است که باید
لباس هایم را به میزان ایمان تو تنظیم کنم!

سیمین دانشور

نمایه کاربر
هواشناس

محل اقامت: شهر اولین ها

عضویت : چهارشنبه ۱۳۸۶/۷/۲۵ - ۱۶:۲۸

پست: 264

سپاس: 1

تماس:

پست توسط هواشناس »

when i see the word " secret " my mind goes to the film named " secret " was shown from r.o.f channel 4 and i forgot to look that ... smile025
تبریز - ۱۴ مرداد ۱۲۸۵ : مشروطه میکنیم و تمام ایران را گلستان خواهیم کرد ؛ آزادی از آذربایجان برای تمام ایران

تبریز - ۲۸ مرداد ۱۳۹۰ : قطعه خاکی در مرکز ایران بدهید ، در کویر ارومیه چیزی جز نمک برایمان نمانده است

http://tabrizweather.blogfa.com

نمایه کاربر
me-alone

محل اقامت: Winnipeg

عضویت : دوشنبه ۱۳۸۹/۶/۲۹ - ۱۴:۳۲

پست: 364

سپاس: 76

پست توسط me-alone »

هواشناس نوشته شده:when i see the word " secret " my mind goes to the film named " secret " was shown from r.o.f channel 4 and i forgot to look that ... smile025
havent you watched that?? you can find it on DVDs! every where
من زنم و به همان اندازه از هوا سهم میبرم
که ریه های تو!
درد آور است که من آزاد نباشم تا تو به گناه نیفتی!
قوس های بدنم بیشتر از افکارم به چشمهایت ما آیند!
تاسف بار است که باید
لباس هایم را به میزان ایمان تو تنظیم کنم!

سیمین دانشور

نمایه کاربر
هواشناس

تماس:

پست توسط هواشناس »

me-alone نوشته شده:
هواشناس نوشته شده:when i see the word " secret " my mind goes to the film named " secret " was shown from r.o.f channel 4 and i forgot to look that ... smile025
havent you watched that?? you can find it on DVDs! every where
can you give me a link that i can download the secret?
تبریز - ۱۴ مرداد ۱۲۸۵ : مشروطه میکنیم و تمام ایران را گلستان خواهیم کرد ؛ آزادی از آذربایجان برای تمام ایران

تبریز - ۲۸ مرداد ۱۳۹۰ : قطعه خاکی در مرکز ایران بدهید ، در کویر ارومیه چیزی جز نمک برایمان نمانده است

user29066

عضویت : شنبه ۱۳۹۰/۵/۱ - ۲۲:۰۱

پست: 119

پست توسط user29066 »

نمایه کاربر
هواشناس

تماس:

پست توسط هواشناس »

parsa2011 نوشته شده:the secret's download link:
http://p30download.com/archives/multime ... e_persian/
smile072

smile124 smile043 smile046

user29066

عضویت : شنبه ۱۳۹۰/۵/۱ - ۲۲:۰۱

پست: 119

پست توسط user29066 »

هواشناس نوشته شده:
parsa2011 نوشته شده:the secret's download link:
http://p30download.com/archives/multime ... e_persian/
smile072

smile124 smile043 smile046
smile072

نمایه کاربر
tati

محل اقامت: Tehran

عضویت : دوشنبه ۱۳۹۰/۳/۹ - ۱۵:۰۸

پست: 22

تماس:

پست توسط tati »

I dont think it is completly true. I believe that we are the secret and we can have every thing that we realy want and also try to have . that is all . smile072

نمایه کاربر
professor.freak

نام: پویان

عضویت : سه‌شنبه ۱۳۹۰/۴/۲۱ - ۱۶:۰۵

پست: 611

سپاس: 19

جنسیت:

تماس:

پست توسط professor.freak »

آیاز نوشته شده:
ramsar-mahboobeh نوشته شده:
Living my dream
By Bianca Macovei
from Volda, Norway (for the moment)
The first time when I saw this movie was last year, when I was in the first year at my University. My boyfriend told me then that everything that happens around us is happening with a purpose. I knew it from before but I really cannot trust it too much until I saw this movie. I knew that I have some power to change things around me but I did not know how to use it very good.

Last year, after I saw the movie, I put on my wall in my room many flyers with things that I wish. The words were: radio, national geographic, Chile, 10, scholarship abroad, and many pictures with my favourite car and room. This was in November 2008.

In January 2009 I obtained 3 marks of ten at my exams. In October 2009 I was called and asked if I wanted to work at a radio station in Iasi. I worked there 3 months. In November 2009 I received the result: I will go 5 months in Norway with a scholarship. Now I am in Norway since January 2010 and will stay here until June 2010.

In February 2010 I received an e-mail from National Geographic from Romania and they told me that I can work with them all the summer in Bucharest and they can help me to go to Washington Dc at National Geographic. So, this summer I will work at National Geographic in Romania.

To sum up my short story from now, I want to say that if you find the way how to use The Secret you are a rich person. And when I say rich I want to say that you can have anything - not only money. You can rule the world.

About Bianca Macovei from Volda, Norway (for the moment):

I am a journalist student at Alexandru Ioan Cuza University from Iasi, Romania. I am 20 years old.
i have one ques
tion:
whay we always hear these storied
and even one time it's not happens for any of us?
i think that they all depends on chance(accidental chance) and chance of happening those stories are very very low.
زندگی تنها سایه ای گذرا و بازیگری بی نوا است که ساعتی بر صحنه می خرامد و به شور و هیجان می آید و سپس دیگر آوایی به گوش نمی رسد .افسانه ای خشم آلود و پر خروش که ابلهی حکایت می کند و هیچ معنایی ندارد.(مکبث-شکسپیر)
انسان حیوان غمگینی است که فقط اعجاز به هیجان می آوردش ،یا کشتار.(هفت دیوانه -روبرتو آرلت)

ارسال پست