جنسیت:

تماس:

the secret

پست توسط mahboobeh »

hiiiii
this topic is about The Secret movie
some stories about the secret.
if u have some stories like this, we will happy to read them smile072 smile072
شما دسترسی جهت مشاهده فایل پیوست این پست را ندارید.

نمایه کاربر
mahboobeh

محل اقامت: رامسر

عضویت : یک‌شنبه ۱۳۸۷/۲/۲۲ - ۲۰:۰۷

پست: 1431

سپاس: 381

جنسیت:

تماس:

Re: the secret

پست توسط mahboobeh »

The Secret to my health and happiness
By Jasmin Coghill
from Melbourne, Australia
I chipped my pelvis doing the splits at dancing one day. At the time I was devastated because any time off dancing would kill me, as it is my dream to become a professional dancer!

Anyway I had an X-ray and an ultrasound and they found a cyst in one of my ovaries. At the time of the X-ray it was 7cm big. A month later at the ultrasound it was 13cm. My operation was booked another month later, and The Secret helped me through my operation.

At first I was terrified at the thought of being in hospital for the first time, but then I thought of The Secret and it helped me so much. When I woke up my surgeon told me the cyst was 24cm big!! The size of a football!! So I am so glad that it was found and it was clearly fate that I had chipped my pelvis earlier on in the year.

In hospital, after the operation when I was recovering, mum gave me "The Secret to - Power" (I already had The Secret Book and Film). I cherished it and read it all throughout my recovery. The doctors said I would be able to go back to school in about 3 weeks. I was back in one and feeling great :)

Also, my favourite band ever is the Black Eyed Peas, and when I found out they were coming to Australia I nearly screamed the house down. Well, mum said no, and I didn't have enough money to buy a ticket for myself. I secretly hoped, using ASK BELIEVE RECIEVE, and it turned out that my best friends had bought a ticket for me for my birthday. I went when I was still recovering from my operation, but I undoubtedly had the BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE.

My lesson: The Secret gives you anything you want...
Black Eyed Peas Tickets, The Twilight Series of Books, A job which I love, a new phone, beautiful family and friends who love and care for me.

About Jasmin Coghill from Melbourne, Australia:

I am 15 years old. I figured out The Secret about 10 months ago. As soon as I read The Secret I had to share it with my friends and they now live and swear by The Secret!

نمایه کاربر
garfield

عضویت : چهارشنبه ۱۳۸۷/۲/۱۱ - ۱۰:۲۲

پست: 1730

سپاس: 54

جنسیت:

پست توسط garfield »

The Secret is a movie that premiered around the world on March 26, 2006. It is produced by the company Prime Time Productions and promoted as "a Worldwide Internet Event". The movie is released using Vividas Technology.

The Secret is essentially about using the Laws of Nature to create your own reality. You can create your own reality by clicking here.

The movie was advertised on the Internet using tease advertising and viral marketing techniques in which The Secret and the specific details of the film were not revealed. Preview videos on the official site describe The Secret as being passed down through millennia and hidden from the general public and say that the movie will reveal it to the world.

I have ordered The Secret on DVD and will provide a review as soon as the DVD arrives.

The Secret Spoiler Warning: Plot details follow...

The Secret is based on the Law of Attraction or L.O.A.

The Secret is based on Charles F. Haanel's book, The Master Key System, and focuses heavily on the Law of Attraction. In the early 1900's, Haanel created a series of 24 weekly studies that he mailed to people who paid $1,500 for the course, then a huge sum of money. These weekly studies transformed lives with wisdom, clarity and purpose. The Secret is simply a dramatization of Haanel's teachings.

The Secret Teachings

Money: Money is magnetic energy. You are a magnet attracting to you all things, via the signal you are emitting through your thoughts and feelings. Wealth is a mindset. Money is literally attracted to you or repelled from you. It's all about how you think.

Relationships: You can completely transform any relationship,
no matter what it's like right now.

Health: "Incurable means curable from within. Disease is the body's way of giving you feedback that you are not loving or grateful." Dr. John Demartini

نمایه کاربر
mahboobeh

جنسیت:

تماس:

پست توسط mahboobeh »

Living my dream
By Bianca Macovei
from Volda, Norway (for the moment)
The first time when I saw this movie was last year, when I was in the first year at my University. My boyfriend told me then that everything that happens around us is happening with a purpose. I knew it from before but I really cannot trust it too much until I saw this movie. I knew that I have some power to change things around me but I did not know how to use it very good.

Last year, after I saw the movie, I put on my wall in my room many flyers with things that I wish. The words were: radio, national geographic, Chile, 10, scholarship abroad, and many pictures with my favourite car and room. This was in November 2008.

In January 2009 I obtained 3 marks of ten at my exams. In October 2009 I was called and asked if I wanted to work at a radio station in Iasi. I worked there 3 months. In November 2009 I received the result: I will go 5 months in Norway with a scholarship. Now I am in Norway since January 2010 and will stay here until June 2010.

In February 2010 I received an e-mail from National Geographic from Romania and they told me that I can work with them all the summer in Bucharest and they can help me to go to Washington Dc at National Geographic. So, this summer I will work at National Geographic in Romania.

To sum up my short story from now, I want to say that if you find the way how to use The Secret you are a rich person. And when I say rich I want to say that you can have anything - not only money. You can rule the world.

About Bianca Macovei from Volda, Norway (for the moment):

I am a journalist student at Alexandru Ioan Cuza University from Iasi, Romania. I am 20 years old.

نمایه کاربر
آیاز

عضویت : سه‌شنبه ۱۳۸۷/۱۱/۱ - ۱۰:۱۱

پست: 1038

سپاس: 20

تماس:

پست توسط آیاز »

ramsar-mahboobeh نوشته شده:
Living my dream
By Bianca Macovei
The first time when I saw this movie was last year, when I was in the first year at my University. My boyfriend told me then that everything that happens around us is happening with a purpose. I knew it from before but I really cannot trust it too much until I saw this movie. I knew that I have some power to change things around me but I did not know how to use it very good.

Last year, after I saw the movie, I put on my wall in my room many flyers with things that I wish. The words were: radio, national geographic, Chile, 10, scholarship abroad, and many pictures with my favourite car and room. This was in November 2008.

In January 2009 I obtained 3 marks of ten at my exams. In October 2009 I was called and asked if I wanted to work at a radio station in Iasi. I worked there 3 months. In November 2009 I received the result: I will go 5 months in Norway with a scholarship. Now I am in Norway since January 2010 and will stay here until June 2010.

In February 2010 I received an e-mail from National Geographic from Romania and they told me that I can work with them all the summer in Bucharest and they can help me to go to Washington Dc at National Geographic. So, this summer I will work at National Geographic in Romania.

To sum up my short story from now, I want to say that if you find the way how to use The Secret you are a rich person. And when I say rich I want to say that you can have anything - not only money. You can rule the world.

I am a journalist student at Alexandru Ioan Cuza University from Iasi, Romania. I am 20 years old.
i have one ques
tion:
whay we always hear these storied
and even one time it's not happens for any of us?
تانري اولوب
باريش اولسا...
قاييداجاقدير

خدا مرده اما
اگر صلح باشد...
باز خواهد گشت
«آلما يولو»

نمایه کاربر
goddess

عضویت : جمعه ۱۳۸۷/۷/۱۹ - ۲۱:۱۷

پست: 692

سپاس: 37

پست توسط goddess »

آیاز نوشته شده:tion:
why didi u say that ?? sometimes happend for me ....the law of attraction is that: if your heart wants sth ...it ll come to you ..maybe you do no t pay attention to this

نمایه کاربر
mahboobeh

جنسیت:

تماس:

پست توسط mahboobeh »

آیاز نوشته شده:
Living my dream
By Bianca Macovei

i have one ques
tion:
it's happen in our life too..but we don't have any attentoin to them.

نمایه کاربر
آیاز

تماس:

پست توسط آیاز »

sorry friends
byt i never seen them
i think they are just stories that people like them
تانري اولوب
باريش اولسا...
قاييداجاقدير

خدا مرده اما
اگر صلح باشد...
باز خواهد گشت
«آلما يولو»

نمایه کاربر
mahboobeh

جنسیت:

تماس:

پست توسط mahboobeh »

آیاز نوشته شده:sorry friends
byt i never seen them
U image the time when U think 2 one of your best friend ,after days U see him/her or get some news about that.
it's happen 4 me a lot..

نمایه کاربر
آیاز

تماس:

پست توسط آیاز »

byt i never seen them
U image the time when U think 2 one of your best friend ,after days U see him/her or get some news about that.
it's happen 4 me a lot..
yes thats right
it happend to me too
but sometimes it not happens
you can try it for prove
right now think about me or some other people
think and think and think more and more
and wait for visiting him
if you saw him just tell me smile020
تانري اولوب
باريش اولسا...
قاييداجاقدير

خدا مرده اما
اگر صلح باشد...
باز خواهد گشت
«آلما يولو»

نمایه کاربر
mahboobeh

جنسیت:

تماس:

پست توسط mahboobeh »

آیاز نوشته شده:
byt i never seen them
it's happen 4 me a lot..
yes thats right
it happend to me too
but sometimes it not happens
you can try it for prove
right now think about me or some other people
think and think and think more and more
and wait for visiting him
if you saw him just tell me smile020
dear ayaz,
we are in metaphorical world,in internet. i familiar with U forexample and some of your adjectives that may diffrent from your reals.
so i image a person who is not in the real world.by this reason i cant' see U for ever smile072

نمایه کاربر
mahboobeh

جنسیت:

تماس:

پست توسط mahboobeh »

u haven't any story 4 your selves??

نمایه کاربر
آیاز

تماس:

پست توسط آیاز »

absolotly not!
all of my stories happend in accident
تانري اولوب
باريش اولسا...
قاييداجاقدير

خدا مرده اما
اگر صلح باشد...
باز خواهد گشت
«آلما يولو»

نمایه کاربر
mahboobeh

جنسیت:

تماس:

پست توسط mahboobeh »

آیاز نوشته شده:
absolotly not!
all of my stories happend in accident
U sure???
sir it's not neseseury 2 remember unusual happens.it's so simple.exacly like finding your old friends as i saif before.
forexample U image your favorite food for lunch and your mother make it.that's we call "heart has connection with heart"
or sth else.

نمایه کاربر
آیاز

تماس:

پست توسط آیاز »

nice!
but i think these are just good talking
i dont see them in real world
as you say "for example" i'll do it
today i think about a general food like "chicken" and i wish my mother make it for today or tomorrow nor 3 days after
and i will think about it during these 3 days
sincerely
تانري اولوب
باريش اولسا...
قاييداجاقدير

خدا مرده اما
اگر صلح باشد...
باز خواهد گشت
«آلما يولو»

ارسال پست