Translation project: your volunteering will be appreciated!!

مدیران انجمن: parse, javad123javad

ارسال پست
نمایه کاربر
aalireza

عضویت : پنج‌شنبه ۱۳۸۸/۵/۸ - ۱۴:۵۲

پست: 820

سپاس: 346

جنسیت:

Translation project: your volunteering will be appreciated!!

پست توسط aalireza »

Hey fellas!
I and some of my friends have decided to translate one of the true opus’ of popular science world from English to Persian. I know the description that I’ve just presented sounds a bit lame, but until we produce some results, that shall be all for the public.
Anyways, The reason I’m posting here is that we could use some help from you, hence if you:

1. know English (preferably with translation experience!)
2. can devote at least two hours per week to the project for at least four weeks
3. don’t have a problem with the fact that it is a completely free project and you won’t be paid and all that jazz

please post here and I will contact you myself to give you more information about the matter.

+ The vocabulary level is normal, Not so difficult and not so easy.
++ I must clarify that this project is independent from Hupaa and Hupaa has nothing to do with it except due to its essence, It’s a platform for someone like me to talk! That’s all!
+++ I will wait for one week and after that I shall lock this topic and get on with others.

elham7697

عضویت : جمعه ۱۳۹۰/۱۱/۱۴ - ۱۰:۰۸

پست: 1

Re: Translation project: your volunteering will be appreciat

پست توسط elham7697 »

hi.i volunteer!!

نمایه کاربر
Ehsanbaghykahaky

نام: احسان باقی کهکی

محل اقامت: قم

عضویت : جمعه ۱۳۹۰/۱۲/۵ - ۱۰:۱۵

پست: 3

جنسیت:

پست توسط Ehsanbaghykahaky »

aalireza نوشته شده:
Hey fellas!
I and some of my friends have decided to translate one of the true opus’ of popular science world from English to Persian. I know the description that I’ve just presented sounds a bit lame, but until we produce some results, that shall be all for the public.
Anyways, The reason I’m posting here is that we could use some help from you, hence if you:

1. know English (preferably with translation experience!)
2. can devote at least two hours per week to the project for at least four weeks
3. don’t have a problem with the fact that it is a completely free project and you won’t be paid and all that jazz

please post here and I will contact you myself to give you more information about the matter.

+ The vocabulary level is normal, Not so difficult and not so easy.
++ I must clarify that this project is independent from Hupaa and Hupaa has nothing to do with it except due to its essence, It’s a platform for someone like me to talk! That’s all!
+++ I will wait for one week and after that I shall lock this topic and get on with others.
hi dear friend
i have 4 years of experience working on hardest english texts ever written!!!!
i volunteer this is my phone number you can text me
imagination is more important than knowledge

نمایه کاربر
me-alone

محل اقامت: Winnipeg

عضویت : دوشنبه ۱۳۸۹/۶/۲۹ - ۱۴:۳۲

پست: 364

سپاس: 76

پست توسط me-alone »

aalireza نوشته شده:Hey fellas!
seems like none of your FELLAS are around!!
elham7697 نوشته شده:hi.i volunteer!!
OK now this one's nice! a sentence with no verb, and she wants to translate! smile015 way to go! smile055
Ehsanbaghykahaky نوشته شده:i volunteer this is my phone number you can text me
did he say how much is it gonna cost per a page?? cause usually when it comes to numbers, there's always money around!! smile031
shut up me-alone!
normally they ruin your attitude around here! if they wouldn't , there were like more than 10 volunteers! smile031 but never mind! who cares anyway? smile001
من زنم و به همان اندازه از هوا سهم میبرم
که ریه های تو!
درد آور است که من آزاد نباشم تا تو به گناه نیفتی!
قوس های بدنم بیشتر از افکارم به چشمهایت ما آیند!
تاسف بار است که باید
لباس هایم را به میزان ایمان تو تنظیم کنم!

سیمین دانشور

ارسال پست