ارسال پست
نمایه کاربر
Angel!

عضویت : چهارشنبه ۱۳۸۹/۱۲/۱۸ - ۲۱:۴۳

پست: 2552

سپاس: 955

Story

پست توسط Angel! »

There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.

The first day, the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down.

He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.

Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The days passed and the boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.

The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said, “You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one.

You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry the wound is still there. A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one.”

زمانی ،پسربچه ای بود که رفتار بدی داشت.پدرش به او کیفی پر از میخ داد و گفت هرگاه رفتار بدی انجام داد،باید میخی را به دیوار فروکند.

روز اول پسربچه،37 میخ وارد دیوارکرد.در طول هفته های بعد،وقتی یادگرفت بر رفتارش کنترل کند،تعداد میخ هایی که به دیوار میکوبید به تدریج کمتر شد.

او فهمید که کنترل رفتار، از کوبیدن میخ به دیوار آسانتر است.

سرانجام روزی رسید که پسر رفتارش را به کلی کنترل کرد. این موضوع را به پدرش گفت و پدر پیشنهاد کرد اکنون هر روزی که رفتارش را کنترل کند، میخی را بیرون بکشد.روزها گذشت و پسرک سرانجام به پدرش گفت که تمام میخ ها را بیرون کشیده.پدر دست پسرش را گرفت و سمت دیوار برد.پدر گفت: تو خوب شده ای اما به این سوراخهای دیوار نگاه کن.دیوار شبیه اولش نیست.وقتی چیزی را با عصبانیت بیان می کنی،آنها سوراخی مثل این ایجاد می کنند. تو میتوانی فردی را چاقو بزنی و آنرا دربیاوری . مهم نیست که چقدر از این کار ،اظهار تاسف کنی.آن جراحت همچنان باقی می ماند.ایجاد یک زخم بیانی(رفتار بد)،به بدی یک زخم و جراحت فیزیکی است

smile072

نمایه کاربر
Angel!

Re: Story

پست توسط Angel! »

The two brothers

This is a story about two brothers named James and Henry. One was a very good boy. His name was James. He always made his mother very happy. His clothes were always clean. And he always washed his hands before he ate his dinner.

این داستانی درباره‌ی دو برادر به نام‌های جیمز و هنری است. یكی از آن‌ها پسر خیلی خوبی بود. نامش جیمز بود. او همیشه مادرش را خوشحال می‌كرد. لباس‌هایش همیشه تمیز بودند. و همیشه قبل از غذا دست‌هایش را می‌شست.

The other boy was Henry. He was a naughty boy. He did not close the doors. He kicked the chairs in the house. When his mother asked him to help her, he did not want to. Sometimes he took cakes from the cupboard and ate them. He liked to play in the street. He always made his mother very angry.

پسر دیگر هنری بود. او پسر شیطونی بود. در رو نمی‌بست. با لگد به صندلی‌های خانه می‌زد. وقتی مادرش از او تقاضای كمك می‌كرد، او انجام نمی‌داد. بعضی وقت‌ها از كابینت كیك برمی‌داشت و می‌خورد. بازی در خیابان را دوست داشت. همیشه مادرش را عصبانی می‌كرد.

One day the school was not open. The two boys went to the park to play. Their mother gave them some money and told them to buy their lunch with their money. They took a ball with them. Before going to the park they stopped to buy lunch. James bought a sandwich with is money but Henry bought a large packet of sweets and ate them all.

یك روز كه مدرسه بسته بود. دو پسر برای بازی به پارك رفتند. مادرشان به ‌آن‌ها مقداری پول داد و گفت كه ناهارشان را با پولشان بخرند. آن‌ها یك توپ با خودشان برداشتند. قبل از رفتن به پارك برای خرید ناهار ایستادند. جیمز با پولش یك ساندویچ خرید اما هنری یك پاكت بزرگ از شیرینی خرید و همه را خورد.

After lunch the two boys played in the park with their ball. Then Henry wanted to go home because he was feeling sick. He had eaten so many sweets. When they got home his mother put him in bed without any dinner and told him that it was wrong to eat sweets for lunch.

بعد از ناهار پسرها در پارك با توپشان بازی كردند. سپس هنری خواست به خونه بره برای اینكه احساس مریضی می‌كرد. شیرینی‌های خیلی زیادی خورده بود. وقتی رفتند خونه مادرش بدون هیچ شامی به رختخواب فرستاد و به او گفت كه خوردن شیرینی برای ناهار اشتباه بود

smile072 smile039

نمایه کاربر
Angel!

پست توسط Angel! »

A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends.
We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I'v been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out
my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up" "Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."
The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.
The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?
He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to Do?"
You'll love the answer...
The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box....."
مردی باهمسرش در خانه تماس گرفت و گفت:"عزیزم ازمن خواسته شده که با رئیس و چند تا از دوستانش برای ماهیگیری به کانادابرویم"
ما به مدت یک هفته آنجا خواهیم بود.این فرصت خوبی است تا ارتقائ شغلی که منتظرش بودم بگیرم بنابراین لطفا لباس های کافی برای یک هفته برایم بردار و وسایل ماهیگیری مرا هم آماده کن
ما از اداره حرکت خواهیم کرد و من سر راه وسایلم را از خانه برخواهم داشت ، راستی اون لباس های راحتی ابریشمی آبی رنگم را هم بردار
زن با خودش فکر کرد که این مساله یک کمی غیرطبیعی است اما بخاطر این که نشان دهد همسر خوبی است دقیقا کارهایی را که همسرش خواسته بود انجام داد..
هفته بعد مرد به خانه آمد ، یک کمی خسته به نظر می رسید اما ظاهرش خوب ومرتب بود.
همسرش به او خوش آمد گفت و از او پرسید که آیا او ماهی گرفته است یا نه؟
مرد گفت :"بله تعداد زیادی ماهی قزل آلا،چند تایی ماهی فلس آبی و چند تا هم اره ماهی گرفتیم . اما چرا اون لباس راحتی هایی که گفته بودم برایم نگذاشتی؟"
جواب زن خیلی جالب بود...
زن جواب داد: لباس های راحتی رو توی جعبه وسایل ماهیگیریت گذاشته بودم.

smile022 smile072

نمایه کاربر
Angel!

پست توسط Angel! »

The Peacock and the Tortoise

ONCE upon a time a peacock and a tortoise became great friends. The peacock lived on a tree by the banks of the stream in which the tortoise had his home. Everyday, after he had a drink of water, the peacock will dance near the stream to the amusement of his tortoise friend.
One unfortunate day, a bird-catcher caught the peacock and was about to take him away to the market. The unhappy bird begged his captor to allow him to bid his friend, the tortoise good-bye.
The bird-catcher allowed him his request and took him to the tortoise. The tortoise was greatly disturbed to see his friend a captive.
The tortoise asked the bird-catcher to let the peacock go in return for an expensive present. The bird-catcher agreed. The tortoise then, dived into the water and in a few seconds came up with a handsome pearl, to the great astonishment of the bird-catcher. As this was beyond his exceptions, he let the peacock go immediately.
A short time after, the greedy man came back and told the tortoise that he had not paid enough for the release of his friend, and threatened to catch the peacock again unless an exact match of the pearl is given to him. The tortoise, who had already advised his friend, the peacock, to leave the place to a distant jungle upon being set free, was greatly enraged at the greed of this man.
“Well,” said the tortoise, “if you insist on having another pearl like it, give it to me and I will fish you out an exact match for it.” Due to his greed, the bird-catcher gave the pearl to the tortoise, who swam away with it saying, “I am no fool to take one and give two!” The tortoise then disappeared into the water, leaving the bird-catcher without a single pearl.

طاووس و لاک پشت

روزی روزگاری،طاووس و لاک پشتی بودن که دوستای خوبی برای هم بودن.طاووس نزدیک درخت کنار رودی که لاک پشت زندگی می کرد، خونه داشت.. هر روز پس از اینکه طاووس نزدیک رودخانه آبی می خورد ، برای سرگرم کردن دوستش می رقصید.
یک روز بدشانس، یک شکارچی پرنده، طاووس را به دام انداخت و خواست که اونو به بازار ببره. پرنده غمگین، از شکارچی اش خواهش کرد که بهش اجازه بده از لاک پشت خداحافظی کنه.
شکارچی خواهش طاووس رو قبول کرد و اونو پیش لاک پشت برد. لاک پشت از این که میدید دوستش اسیر شده خیلی ناراحت شد.اون از شکارچی خواهش کرد که طاووس رو در عوض دادن هدیه ای باارزش رها کنه. شکارچی قبول کرد.بعد، لاکپشت داخل آب شیرجه زد و بعد از لحظه ای با مرواریدی زیبا بیرون اومد. شکارچی که از دیدن این کار لاک پشت متحیر شده بود فوری اجازه داد که طاووس بره. مدت کوتاهی بعد از این ماجرا، مرد حریص برگشت و به لاک پشت گفت که برای آزادی پرنده ، چیز کمی گرفته و تهدید کرد که دوباره طاووس رو اسیر میکنه مگه اینکه مروارید دیگه ای شبیه مروارید قبلی بگیره. لاک پشت که قبلا به دوستش نصیحت کرده بود برای آزاد بودن ، به جنگل دوردستی بره ،خیلی از دست مرد حریص، عصبانی شد.
لاک پشت گفت:بسیار خوب، اگه اصرار داری مروارید دیگه ای شبیه قبلی داشته باشی، مروارید رو به من بده تا عین اونو برات پیدا کنم. شکارچی به خاطر طمعش ،مروارید رو به لاک پشت داد. لاک پشت درحالیکه با شنا کردن از مرد دور می شد گفت: من نادان نیستم که یکی بگیرم و دوتا بدم. بعد بدون اینکه حتی یه مروارید به شکارجی بده، در آب ناپدید شد.

smile022 smile028 smile072

ارسال پست