مدیران انجمن: parse, javad123javad

ارسال پست
super gravity

عضویت : چهارشنبه ۱۳۹۴/۱/۱۲ - ۲۲:۰۴

پست: 55

سپاس: 7

The best scientist

پست توسط super gravity »

In your opinion who was the greatest scientist that ever lived?(who was the one that really captured your imagination)present your ideas with reson so that they can be challanged by other people.. smile023
آخرین ویرایش توسط super gravity سه‌شنبه ۱۳۹۴/۵/۱۳ - ۰۱:۱۹, ویرایش شده کلا 1 بار
The laws of nature are so powerful that not even God can violate them

نمایه کاربر
غلامعلی نوری

عضویت : سه‌شنبه ۱۳۹۱/۴/۲۰ - ۰۸:۵۱

پست: 1196

سپاس: 885

جنسیت:

تماس:

Re: The best scientist

پست توسط غلامعلی نوری »

super gravity نوشته شده:In your opinion who was the greatest scientist that ever lived?present your ideas with reson so that they can be challanged. smile023

In my opinion it is impossible to detect because their activities have been vary and can only say a scientists were the largest in his time

super gravity

پست توسط super gravity »

I do not wish to understimate the works of hundereds of scientists because of whom and because of whose altogether attempts science was developed ,what i merely wanted every one to share was the scientist who realy inspired them follow the scientific quest ,if any has . for instance i myself was most of all inspired by Einestine and his work in developing the theory of relativity.at first i was not a person who was much interested in science and was actually fond of history which was rather mystical but Einestine's theory of relativity showed me how wonderful the world could be ,now Einestine certainly was not the creater of science but he was one of the gatekeeper's whom i first stumbled upon ,the mere thing i was curious about is if others had such encounters with scientists they still most admire. smile124 smile124 accept my apologies for my inability to convey what i really meant smile079

نمایه کاربر
mamooli

عضویت : سه‌شنبه ۱۳۹۴/۵/۱۳ - ۰۰:۰۶

پست: 39

سپاس: 28

پست توسط mamooli »

super gravity نوشته شده:In your opinion who was the greatest scientist that ever lived?(who was the one that really captured your imagination)present your ideas with reson so that they can be challanged by other people.. smile023

I do think the best concept in folks' opinion is various. It is more appropriate to ask who is the most influential scientist? Or one can ask who is the most active science writer? Then, for example we can define the active concept by number of published articles in verified scientific magazines.
However, I am pretty sure Euler and Hilbert are two of the best scientists have ever lived!
انسانی معمولی.
ایده بزن ببر! [url]anidea.ir[/url]

super gravity

پست توسط super gravity »

Who is Euler?

نمایه کاربر
mamooli

عضویت : سه‌شنبه ۱۳۹۴/۵/۱۳ - ۰۰:۰۶

پست: 39

سپاس: 28

پست توسط mamooli »

One of the greatest and most active mathematicians and scientists that the world has ever seen! Leonhard Euler. Look up on google.
انسانی معمولی.
ایده بزن ببر! [url]anidea.ir[/url]

نمایه کاربر
aminmasomy

نام: محمد امین

محل اقامت: کنگاور

عضویت : سه‌شنبه ۱۳۹۳/۱۲/۲۶ - ۱۵:۱۲

پست: 59

سپاس: 12

جنسیت:

پست توسط aminmasomy »

his name is Stephen hawking he is impossible man he is all of hope and endeavor
تو فقط یک بار فرصت زندگی کردن داری...ان را از خودت نگیر....

رادیکال

عضویت : جمعه ۱۳۹۵/۱/۲۷ - ۰۳:۵۲

پست: 21

سپاس: 13

جنسیت:

پست توسط رادیکال »

look dude all scientist must get respect that's for sure but the one I think that deserves the most is galileo certainly he began a new generatin in physics and astronomy for us and he is the best I just don't have enough words to explain his awsemness
پیش به سوی حق

نمایه کاربر
SH.

عضویت : چهارشنبه ۱۳۹۶/۶/۲۹ - ۱۰:۴۰

پست: 78

پست توسط SH. »

Nikola Tesla, I think he was one of the most genius and hard working scientists, he is my scientific sample.
اینکه کاری کنی همه ازت راضی باشن غیر ممکنه. درعوض اینکه کاری کنی همه ازت شاکی بشن اسونه. خیلی هم باحاله

ارسال پست