مدیران انجمن: parse, javad123javad

نويد

عضویت : چهارشنبه ۱۳۸۵/۶/۱ - ۱۲:۲۴

پست: 772

سپاس: 53

پست توسط نويد »

Hi dears
How are all of you dear friends?

May I ask all of you to speak about a physics subjects and then discuss about them?
All of us are students of each other, I think.
We can begin with for example: String theory, QFT, time travel such
hush_hush Said it before, space-time structure and much many things that you know.
Please discuss about new physics events and even say your ideas about them.

Catch you later and I'll add something physical else in this topic to be useful for all of us.
Hope the best for all of you my dear friends smile072

نمایه کاربر
virgo

عضویت : شنبه ۱۳۸۶/۵/۶ - ۱۳:۳۷

پست: 167

سپاس: 1

پست توسط virgo »

OF course we are not going to waste our time here cause !
we all respect TIME,PHYSICS & ENGLISH
Dear Navidastn please begin with one of your examples
MY WOuNDS Cry F0R ThE GRaVE
MY S0uL CrIeS FOR DeLIvERaNcE
?WIll I BE DeNieD
ChRIsT
TOuRnIQUeT
My SUIcIdE

نمایه کاربر
virgo

پست توسط virgo »

retin_dont_forget_me_69 نوشته شده:in the name of god
hi hush _hush
in my opinine it is not possible even i know that it consider possible teoricaly
what is your opinine kavir
?!why do you think it is not possible?reason
?WIll I BE DeNieD
ChRIsT
TOuRnIQUeT
My SUIcIdE

نمایه کاربر
N - theory

عضویت : پنج‌شنبه ۱۳۸۵/۴/۱ - ۱۹:۵۳

پست: 134

تماس:

Re: N - theory

پست توسط N - theory »

retin_dont_forget_me_69 نوشته شده:
N - theory نوشته شده:
retin_dont_forget_me_69 نوشته شده:if you are agree frist i wanna have a survey about this idea .i maen english chat .
The verb AGREE always apply with preposition WITH.for example, I agree with you

The word FIRST is correct instead FRIST

Note that after a verb that shows your sense, use a preposition such as THAT

I mean that chat english together

These are the foibles of your writing. But there is a best point being WANNA application

Thanks
thanks man
You're welcome smile020
دوستان! براي هميشه خداحافظ

فقط بدانيد كه رياضيات ملكه علوم است.

موفق و مويد باشيد.

Comrades! Bye to ever time Just remember that Math is queen of sciences, Best wishes for your success in all of living and scientific degrees
septamber/18/2007

نمایه کاربر
N - theory

عضویت : پنج‌شنبه ۱۳۸۵/۴/۱ - ۱۹:۵۳

پست: 134

تماس:

N - theory

پست توسط N - theory »

hi hush _hush
in my opinine it is not possible even i know that it consider possible teoricaly
The OPINION is correct

Consider+s

THEORETICAL

Isn't possible = impossible

The IN before a word that indicates a non-location is not safe.
The usefull form of your sentence: I think that it is impossible. Of course Indeed, it
considers possible in the theoretical model

Anyway I apologize for remembering your mistakes

Thanks
دوستان! براي هميشه خداحافظ

فقط بدانيد كه رياضيات ملكه علوم است.

موفق و مويد باشيد.

Comrades! Bye to ever time Just remember that Math is queen of sciences, Best wishes for your success in all of living and scientific degrees
septamber/18/2007

نمایه کاربر
hush_hush

محل اقامت: نا كجا آباد

عضویت : شنبه ۱۳۸۶/۵/۲۰ - ۱۹:۳۶

پست: 75

تماس:

پست توسط hush_hush »

Time travel in theory
Some theories, most notably special and general relativity, suggest that suitable geometries of spacetime, or specific types of motion in space, might allow time travel into the past and future if these geometries or motions are possible.[9] In technical papers physicists generally avoid the commonplace language of "moving" or "traveling" through time ('movement' normally refers only to a change in spatial position as the time coordinate is varied), and instead discuss the possibility of closed timelike curves, which are worldlines that form closed loops in spacetime, allowing objects to return to their own past. There are known to be solutions to the equations of general relativity that describe spacetimes which contain closed timelike curves, but the physical plausibility of these solutions is uncertain.

Physicists take for granted that if one were to move away from the Earth at relativistic velocities and return, more time would have passed on Earth than for the traveler, so in this sense it is accepted that relativity allows "travel into the future" (although according to relativity there is no single objective answer to how much time has 'really' passed between the departure and the return). On the other hand, many in the scientific community believe that backwards time travel is highly unlikely. Any theory which would allow time travel would require that issues of causality be resolved. For example, what if one were to go back in time and kill one's own grandfather? (see grandfather paradox
from wikipedia for start pleas help me smile013 smile013 smile013 smile013
در فراسوي باور بي كسي در اين بستر كج خلق آهني محبوس در حصار زمان انگار سوسويي ديده مي شود براستي اين اين سو سوي شب هاي تاريك و برفي عصر سيماني چه نام دارد؟
تصویر

Retin_69

عضویت : سه‌شنبه ۱۳۸۶/۴/۱۲ - ۲۱:۲۵

پست: 1971

سپاس: 10

پست توسط Retin_69 »

مهسا مرادي نوشته شده:
hi hush _hush
hi
why you think its possible mahsa
من از ريشه ي گياهان گوشتخوار مي آيم
ومغز من هنوز
لبريز از صداي وحشت پروانه ايست كه اورا
در دفتري به سنجاقي
مصلوب كرده بودند...

کمرنگ

نمایه کاربر
virgo

پست توسط virgo »

There are various ways in which a person could "travel into the future" in a limited sense: the person could set things up so that in a small amount of their own subjective time, a large amount of subjective time has passed for other people on Earth. For example, an observer might take a trip away from the Earth and back at relativistic velocities, with the trip only lasting a few years according to the observer's own clocks, and return to find that thousands of years had passed on Earth. It should be noted, though, that according to relativity there is no objective answer to the question of how much time "really" passed during the trip; it would be equally valid to say that the trip had lasted only a few years or that the trip had lasted thousands of years, depending on your choice of reference frame.

This form of "travel into the future" is theoretically allowed using the following methods:[12]

Using time dilation under the Theory of Special Relativity, for instance:
Traveling at almost the speed of light to a distant star, then slowing down, turning around, and traveling at almost the speed of light back to Earth[28] (see the Twin paradox)
Orbiting Earth for long periods of time (practical, but insignificant);
Using time dilation under the Theory of General Relativity, for instance:
Residing inside of a hollow, high-mass object;
Residing just outside of the event horizon of a black hole
Additionally, it might be possible to see the distant future of the Earth using methods which do not involve relativity at all, although it is even more debatable whether these should be deemed a form of "time travel":

Hibernation
Suspended animation
?WIll I BE DeNieD
ChRIsT
TOuRnIQUeT
My SUIcIdE

نمایه کاربر
virgo

پست توسط virgo »

retin_dont_forget_me_69 نوشته شده:
مهسا مرادي نوشته شده:
hi hush _hush
hi
why you think its possible mahsa
ّi think every thing is possible if you just believe in

I'm sure in the future there might be a way to travel in time
but I want to know your reasons first
?WIll I BE DeNieD
ChRIsT
TOuRnIQUeT
My SUIcIdE

نمایه کاربر
virgo

پست توسط virgo »

http://www.timetravelfund.com/

how would YOU like to visit, even live hundreds of years in the future? There may be a way, and that is the purpose of The Time Travel Fund

Q: How does this work
A: Current scientific theory states that Time Travel may be possible, however the technology is a long way off, perhaps hundreds of years in the future. Now, assume it does become possible in say, 500 years. As with any technology, Time Travel will get less expensive as time goes on. Just as the price of a VCR has dropped to less than $70 from the several hundred dollars it cost just ten years ago, Time Travel, once it becomes feasible, will initially be very expensive yet it will become more and more
economical as time goes by

?WIll I BE DeNieD
ChRIsT
TOuRnIQUeT
My SUIcIdE

نمایه کاربر
virgo

پست توسط virgo »

Time travel is the concept of moving backwards and forwards to different points in time, in a manner analogous to moving through space. Additionally, some interpretations of time travel suggest the possibility of travel between parallel realities or universes.[1] Although time travel has been a common plot device in fiction since the 19th century, and one-way travel into the future is arguably possible given the phenomenon of time dilation in the theory of relativity, it is currently unknown whether the laws of physics would allow backwards time travel. Any technological device, whether fictional or hypothetical, that is used to achieve two-way time travel is known as a time machine.
[Origins of the concept
There is no widespread agreement as to which written work should be recognized as the earliest example of a time travel story, since a number of early works feature elements ambiguously suggestive of time travel. For example, Memoirs of the Twentieth Century (1733) by Samuel Madden is mainly a series of letters from English ambassadors in various countries to the British "Lord High Treasurer", along with a few replies from the British foreign office, all purportedly written in 1997 and 1998 and describing the conditions of that era.[2] However, the framing story is that these letters were actual documents given to the narrator by his guardian angel one night in 1728; for this reason, Paul Alkon suggests in his book Origins of Futuristic Fiction that "the first time-traveler in English literature is a guardian angel who returns with state documents from 1998 to the year 1728",[3] although the book does not explicitly show how the angel obtained these documents. Alkon later qualifies this by writing "It would be stretching our generosity to praise Madden for being the first to show a traveler arriving from the future", but also says that Madden "deserves recognition as the first to toy with the rich idea of time-travel in the form of an artifact sent backwards from the future to be discovered in the present."[2]

Louis-Sébastien Mercier's L'An 2440, rêve s'il en fut jamais ("The Year 2440: A Dream If Ever There Was One") is a utopian novel set in the year 2440. An extremely popular work (it went through twenty-five editions after its first appearance in 1771), the work describes the adventures of an unnamed man, who, after engaging in a heated discussion with a philosopher friend about the injustices of Paris, falls asleep and finds himself in a Paris of the future. Robert Darnton writes that "despite its self-proclaimed character of fantasy...L'An 2440 demanded to be read as a serious guidebook to the future." [Robert Darnton, The Forbidden Best-Sellers of Pre-Revolutionary France (New York: W.W. Norton, 1996), 120.]

In the science fiction anthology Far Boundaries (1951), the editor August Derleth identifies the short story "Missing One's Coach: An Anachronism", written for the Dublin Literary Magazine by an anonymous author in 1838, as a very early time travel story.[4] In this story, the narrator is waiting under a tree to be picked up by a coach which will take him out of Newcastle, when he suddenly finds himself transported back over a thousand years, where he encounters the Venerable Bede in a monastery, and gives him somewhat ironic explanations of the developments of the coming centuries. It is never entirely clear whether these events actually occurred or were merely a dream—the narrator says that when he initially found a comfortable-looking spot in the roots of the tree, he sat down, "and as my sceptical reader will tell me, nodded and slept", but then says that he is "resolved not to admit" this explanation. A number of dreamlike elements of the story may suggest otherwise to the reader, such as the fact that none of the members of the monastery seem to be able to see him at first, and the abrupt ending where Bede has been delayed talking to the narrator and so the other monks burst in thinking that some harm has come to him, and suddenly the narrator finds himself back under the tree in the present (August of 1837), with his coach having just passed his spot on the road, leaving him stranded in Newcastle for another night.[5]

Charles Dickens' 1843 book A Christmas Carol is considered by some[6] to be one of the first depictions of time travel, as the main character, Ebenezer Scrooge, is transported to Christmases past, present and yet to come. These might be considered mere visions rather than actual time travel, though, since Scrooge only viewed each time period passively, unable to interact with them.

A clearer example of time travel is found in the popular 1861 book Paris avant les hommes (Paris before Men), published posthumously by the French botanist and geologist Pierre Boitard. In this story the main character is transported into the prehistoric past by the magic of a "lame demon" (a French pun on Boitard's name), where he encounters such extinct animals as a Plesiosaur, as well as Boitard's imagined version of an apelike human ancestor, and is able to actively interact with some of them.[7] Another clear early example of time travel in fiction is the short story The Clock That Went BackwardPDF (35.7 KiB) by Edward Page Mitchell, which appeared in the New York Sun in 1881. Mark Twain's A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court (1889), in which the protagonist finds himself in the time of King Arthur after a fight in which he is hit with a sledge hammer, was another early time travel story which helped bring the concept to a wide audience, and was also one of the first stories to show history being changed by the time traveler's actions.

The first time travel story to feature time travel by means of a time machine was Enrique Gaspar y Rimbau's 1887 book El Anacronópete.[8] This idea gained popularity with the H. G. Wells story The Time Machine, published in 1895 (preceded by a less influential story of time travel Wells wrote in 1888, titled The Chronic Argonauts), which also featured a time machine and which is often seen as an inspiration for all later science fiction stories featuring time travel.

Since that time, both science and fiction (see Time travel in fiction) have expanded on the concept of time travel, but whether it could be possible in reality is still an open question.
?WIll I BE DeNieD
ChRIsT
TOuRnIQUeT
My SUIcIdE

نمایه کاربر
كوير

محل اقامت: ساری

عضویت : سه‌شنبه ۱۳۸۵/۴/۲۰ - ۱۹:۵۰

پست: 2517

سپاس: 35

جنسیت:

تماس:

پست توسط كوير »

Let me remind you something.
we came here to chat not to post articles.Just say your opinion or a short part of other's plz
تو هم یک روز بزرگ میشی میری تا شهر رویاها
به یاد خونه میافتی چشات میشه مثل دریا
به یاد امشب و هر شب که من ویرون و آواره
نشستم تا سحر بیدار به پای تو و گهواره

نمایه کاربر
hush_hush

محل اقامت: نا كجا آباد

عضویت : شنبه ۱۳۸۶/۵/۲۰ - ۱۹:۳۶

پست: 75

تماس:

پست توسط hush_hush »

THANKS KAVIR FOR YOUR ADVICE & WE DONT KNOW YOUR IDEA ABOUT THIS TOPIC(TRAVEL IN TIME) smile042 smile042 smile042 smile042
در فراسوي باور بي كسي در اين بستر كج خلق آهني محبوس در حصار زمان انگار سوسويي ديده مي شود براستي اين اين سو سوي شب هاي تاريك و برفي عصر سيماني چه نام دارد؟
تصویر

نويد

عضویت : چهارشنبه ۱۳۸۵/۶/۱ - ۱۲:۲۴

پست: 772

سپاس: 53

پست توسط نويد »

Hi all. Thank you for all of your useful and enjoyable scientific articles dear mahsa and hush_hush.
I'm very glad to have you my dear friends and I'll be happier to communicate with you more and more.
Dear hush_hush it's very good and I ask you to discuss about them and mention your ideas, too.
Be successful and happy
Your little

نمایه کاربر
ARYT

محل اقامت: KL

عضویت : سه‌شنبه ۱۳۸۵/۷/۲۵ - ۲۲:۳۵

پست: 606

سپاس: 11

تماس:

پست توسط ARYT »

The most possible way to do that is to create a wormhole to separate the space and time.

A wormhole can be created with a high negative energy condition as a dirac-fermi sea.

Vacuum is also a source of negative energy.
And to You, O Ye Bountiful Immortals! Ye who rule aright, and dispose (of all) aright, I offer the flesh of my very frame, and all the blessings of my life.Thus the two spirits thought, thus they spoke, and thus they did;
تصویر

ارسال پست