پست: 514

سپاس: 27

جنسیت:

تماس:

MIT Open courses

پست توسط CLOUDYSKY »

Dear friends
Here you can find the newest free physics open courses of MIT university
That would be a good challenge for those who want to compare themselves with MIT students and learn physics better

http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Physics/
Hope you enjoy it
مدير شبكه فيزيك هوپا
http://www.saeedjahromi.com

نمایه کاربر
Lily

محل اقامت: Neverland

عضویت : چهارشنبه ۱۳۸۶/۶/۷ - ۱۲:۱۴

پست: 30

Re: MIT Open courses

پست توسط Lily »

Thanks for informing.
We have seen Yale University Open Courses bfore and they were really great. Hope this will be the same.
Relativity applies to physics, not ethics
Albert Einstein

عضویت : سه‌شنبه ۱۳۸۷/۹/۱۹ - ۱۳:۴۵

پست: 37

سپاس: 4

تماس:

پست توسط karma »

tnx dude, good news
وقتی که از کسی قدردانی، حتما به زبون بیارش!

نمایه کاربر
klausmeister

عضویت : یک‌شنبه ۱۳۸۸/۳/۳۱ - ۱۰:۰۸

پست: 200

سپاس: 69

تماس:

پست توسط klausmeister »

Shahid Beheshti University has taken the task upon itself to translate the entire MIT OCW content; they have just arrived at the second stage:
http://mit-ocw.sbu.ac.ir/

elm_8688

عضویت : چهارشنبه ۱۳۸۹/۱۰/۱ - ۱۰:۵۴

پست: 36

پست توسط elm_8688 »

Hi there
would you please explain more about MIT open courses?
could everybody attend in this project?
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
be successful

نمایه کاربر

عضویت : شنبه ۱۳۸۹/۴/۱۲ - ۱۱:۵۴

پست: 343

سپاس: 79

پست توسط 1300144 »

it's a very very useful program and can help others around the world to see and study the courses of one of the best universities of the world.i have seen the courses and also i attend the courses related to mechanical engineering and i think it is a very useful program and it is a kind of duty for us to use that
گرم بیایی و پرسی چه بردی اندر خاک؟ .................... ز خاک نعره برآرم که آرزوی تو را

elm_8688

پست توسط elm_8688 »

1300144 نوشته شده:
it's a very very useful program and can help others around the world to see and study the courses of one of the best universities of the world.i have seen the courses and also i attend the courses related to mechanical engineering and i think it is a very useful program and it is a kind of duty for us to use that
I want to attend these courses related to electronic engineering and optical electronic,how can I join this group?
I have another question, is it possible for students of other universities and other cities to attend in it?
could I join these courses myself ?
If anyone wants to continue studying for PHD in other country is this project helpful for her or him?
would you please explain more about"it is a kind of duty for us to use that
would you please tell me in which university are you graduated?
Thank you so much
Be successful"

نمایه کاربر

پست توسط 1300144 »

elm_8688 نوشته شده:
1300144 نوشته شده:
I want to attend these courses related to electronic engineering and optical electronic,how can I join this group?
I have another question, is it possible for students of other universities and other cities to attend in it?
If anyone wants to continue studying for PHD in other country is this project helpful for her or him?
Thank you so much
Be successful"
you can visit mit university website directly or via shahid beheshty university's website and in the open course part you should click on (all courses).then you choose the faculty and you can see the list of courses.the main idea of MIT-OCW was giving chance to others who lives in other parts of the world and likes to reach to such a good university professors and scientific sources and it is completely free and any one any where can use it.i think you'd better go and see if you can find courses related to your major on mastery or p.h.d level or not. they add new courses to the list i think every month..and about your question about "it's a kind of duty..." that was my personal idea that when we have the ability now to attend this useful possibility,we should.
be successful too dear friend.
گرم بیایی و پرسی چه بردی اندر خاک؟ .................... ز خاک نعره برآرم که آرزوی تو را

elm_8688

پست توسط elm_8688 »

1300144 نوشته شده:
elm_8688 نوشته شده:
1300144 نوشته شده:
Thank you so much
Be successful"
you can visit mit university website directly or via shahid beheshty university's website and in the open course part you should click on (all courses).then you choose the faculty and you can see the list of courses.the main idea of MIT-OCW was giving chance to others who lives in other parts of the world and likes to reach to such a good university professors and scientific sources and it is completely free and any one any where can use it.i think you'd better go and see if you can find courses related to your major on mastery or p.h.d level or not. they add new courses to the list i think every month..and about your question about "it's a kind of duty..." that was my personal idea that when we have the ability now to attend this useful possibility,we should.
be successful too dear friend.
Thanks a lot dear frien
I search in the MIT-OCW site but I unfortunately can not find the science field which I want to use it
and I saw the date ,all of them are in 2 terms like university courses.Have you join these courses and they know you or you have just use their pdfs and lecturs?
I do apologize you if I ask you a lot .I'm sure that their levels are higher than ours.Is it ok?
is it possible to increase the courses and the science fields?what can we do in donate section?for registration I must use Newsletter sign-up,Am I right?
Of course I agree with you about learning.
Best regards

نمایه کاربر

پست توسط 1300144 »

dear friend
i will be glad to help you if i can.i use lecture notes,exams,assignments,text book and multimedia content .by getting a member,they send you the list of new courses which they add to previous list monthly.
you said:"their levels are higher than ours".if you think that their level is that high that you can't understand it,i should say you are making a mistake.if you choose one of the courses and read it you'll see that you can easily understand it.they advice main books that many of them are the same as ours.i don't know where and in which university are you studying but i think your sources are the same too.
i told you that they are increasing the courses and add new ones any month but i am not sure about new science fields.
for making a donation there are ways that you can find them in the mit website (home>donate>Other Payment Methods)
and for registration you should use sign up
be succesfull

نمایه کاربر
klausmeister

عضویت : یک‌شنبه ۱۳۸۸/۳/۳۱ - ۱۰:۰۸

پست: 200

سپاس: 69

تماس:

پست توسط klausmeister »

Here is an extended version of MIT OCW, namely the OCW of a collection of universities combined on one site:
http://www.ocwconsortium.org/courses/in ... =&s=&uss=1

نمایه کاربر
aalireza

عضویت : پنج‌شنبه ۱۳۸۸/۵/۸ - ۱۴:۵۲

پست: 820

سپاس: 346

جنسیت:

پست توسط aalireza »

klausmeister نوشته شده:
Here is an extended version of MIT OCW, namely the OCW of a collection of universities combined on one site:
http://www.ocwconsortium.org/courses/in ... =&s=&uss=1
For something not completely different, I guess it will be useful for the audience if I mention "Class Centeral" (http://www.class-central.com/) which is a similar database for next-generation online courses.
The new approach to online learining -leaded by "Coursera", "Udacity" and "edX"- is more strict and well-organized in terms of education and even evaluation -which was either absent or vague in the pervious approach.

نمایه کاربر
m!sS Nah!D

محل اقامت: soMewHere in thE wOrlD

عضویت : سه‌شنبه ۱۳۹۲/۷/۲ - ۰۱:۵۱

پست: 289

سپاس: 162

تماس:

پست توسط m!sS Nah!D »

CLOUDYSKY نوشته شده:
Dear friends
Here you can find the newest free physics open courses of MIT university
That would be a good challenge for those who want to compare themselves with MIT students and learn physics bett
Hope you enjoy it
Keep up good work master

As a prelude, I wanna be accepted in the best university _at least_ of this country…
I thought of this task work <joining MIT University> for my future curriculum distinctively
But paradoxically it hasn`t transparent view _at least_ now
So is it necessary to know it`s details professionally or not???????

full of thanks

Talk slowly but think quickly

Spend some time alone

When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it

BEGIN while others are procrastinating

COMMEND while others are criticizing

PREPARE while others are daydreaming

To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others use your heart.

<3 http://music.naij.com/artist-2035-celine-dion <3

<3 http://www.newhealthguide.org/Calming-Foods.html <3

نمایه کاربر
fabulusgirl

نام: missy

عضویت : چهارشنبه ۱۳۹۲/۷/۳ - ۲۰:۱۴

پست: 25

سپاس: 7

جنسیت:

تماس:

پست توسط fabulusgirl »