نمایه کاربر
goddess

عضویت : جمعه ۱۳۸۷/۷/۱۹ - ۲۱:۱۷

پست: 692

سپاس: 37

what is the best lecture???

پست توسط goddess »

hello to every one
as matter of fact i need beautiful topic that is too useful as a lecture ............... smile072
who could recommend one or two of them???
i ll be apriciate if you find it for me

نمایه کاربر
klausmeister

عضویت : یک‌شنبه ۱۳۸۸/۳/۳۱ - ۱۰:۰۸

پست: 200

سپاس: 69

تماس:

Re: what is the best lecture???

پست توسط klausmeister »

keplero1 نوشته شده:hello to every one
as matter of fact i need beautiful topic that is too useful as a lecture ............... smile072
who could recommend one or two of them???
i ll be apriciate if you find it for me
Hello Mr. Keplero1:
I did not quite catch your request regarding a "useful" lecture topic. Are you looking for any lecture in physics or are you asking for a recommencation on a topic that would produce a lecture?
If you are looking for online lectures in physics, then a great place I know of is:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
Here you need to download iTunes software, and after download and installation, lauch the program (high speed is recommended). Once you open the program in the left column, under iTunes Store select in the list "iTunes U". After it takes you to iTunes U, then again in the left column, under second section "categories" choose "science", it will bring a drop-down menu"more" to the right of "science", scroll down for "physicsc". At the center of the page you then see two sections that list featured lectures (Video and Audio) which you can expand by clicking on "see All" arrow on the top right corner of the lower center-section window. Another way to see all the universities in US, Europe and Asia is to click on the "Universities and Colleges" under "Find education providers" list on the bottom part of the left column. If I misunderstood you sorry...

نمایه کاربر
goddess

پست توسط goddess »

hi dear thanks for your helping it could be so useful but i need some easre than it is
you know the lecture of physics topic is so hard to understand for other pupil i need a nice lecture with a nice toipc to get a goood mark in my english calss
& now i am srory for mixing up you
best wishes smile072

نمایه کاربر
klausmeister

تماس:

پست توسط klausmeister »

I don't have any topics to offer but since I am interested to get to know persian terms in physics, I could help you with editing your summary (it would help me even more if your summary is in Farsi).

نمایه کاربر
goddess

پست توسط goddess »

klausmeister hi
over all could you recommend a nice english webside beside physics????
آخرین ویرایش توسط goddess دوشنبه ۱۳۸۸/۴/۸ - ۱۲:۱۱, ویرایش شده کلا 1 بار

نمایه کاربر
klausmeister

تماس:

پست توسط klausmeister »

Do you mean a site where you can learn English?

نمایه کاربر
goddess

پست توسط goddess »

a web where i could find every thing espicially discussion board & spesking with foriegner??
did you test one of them??

نمایه کاربر
klausmeister

تماس:

پست توسط klausmeister »

Yes, there are many different forums available in the net. It is more prudent though to have a special interest feel affiliated to that group. One is Yahoo Chat room. I used to participate in Yahoo Chat rooms. What you need to access this chat room is a Yahoo ID and Yahoo IM (Instant Messenger) software installed on your hard drive.
There are many discussion forum in English language cyberspace...

نمایه کاربر
goddess

پست توسط goddess »

hi guy as matter you know our cultture is so different from them for this reason i could not make a good coversation with them by the way

نمایه کاربر
klausmeister

تماس:

پست توسط klausmeister »

You are absolutely right in that respect. It is by no means enough to master a foreign language and assume you are "good to go". To every society's culture there is religion, history, language, and customs that one has to consider. It gets more complicated to communicate with other societies if cultural difference is immense.
That's why I suggested you join a chat room where you can find common interest, like hobby...

نمایه کاربر
goddess

پست توسط goddess »

tnx that s been nice talking to you but my exprience show that when i decided to chat with them i make a big complain with all ot them after that i would have been regrret alot

نمایه کاربر
بنيادي

محل اقامت: تهران

عضویت : دوشنبه ۱۳۸۵/۱۰/۲۵ - ۰۷:۰۵

پست: 632

سپاس: 1

تماس:

پست توسط بنيادي »

keplero1 نوشته شده:a web where i could find every thing espicially discussion board & spesking with foriegner??
did you test one of them??

hi

u can use zwinky for improve ur eng.

its like yahoo massenger but i think its verry better.

if u wanaa use it i can invite u.

if u wanna it send me a pm
(ur yahoo id)

good lucky

ارسال پست